Monday, March 27, 2006

Dweller

I have a bad habit of dwelling on things, especially in the past, where I screwed up. One incident in particular was when I went hunting at an early age, 12 or so. Many of were loading up when I felt neglected ... No one was talking to me; I had a 22 rifle. So to get attention I shot my rifle in the ground at the onset of the field. Boy did I get attention then. My dad ran over to me and yelled 'you could've shot your foot, Gary!' I told him I was just practicing, or seeing if the gun worked ok.
There are many such memories that I cannot get out of my mind. Ok, we all screw up from time to time, I just hate to, guess I'm sort of a perfectionist. But I guess I'll try dwelling more in the house of the Lord.

1 Comments:

Blogger Althusius said...

Man, you're getting really old. Ouch.

Monday, June 19, 2006 6:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home